Saturday, May 31, 2008

HOME AT LAST

I just arrived form my six days trip from the provinces and I am so excited to come back home because I will be able to blog unlimited. In the provinces, I have to pay the hourly rent of a computer and internet connection. I am just happy to see and touch my desktop computer. My trip to the provinces is a monthly activity of mine where I go to different places and cities to conduct credit investigation. That's my job as a credit investigator. I have been doing this since 2001 and I seem to enjoy it because I get to travel and see different places and everything is paid by the company. When I am in the provinces, I control my time and my schedule unlike when I am doing the office work. Talking about office work, there will be a new addition to our department and that is Roland. He also is a blogger like me. we started blogger together last year along with his brother Noli, who is also a blogger.

Well that's it for now. I have to update my other blogs. Have a nice day to everyone.

No comments: