Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BLOGGING DISCOVERY

Having so many blogs can be very tiring, especially when updating each blog. I experienced this myself. At present I do have 10 blogs that I manage personally. From editing and updating, it's all me. Many of my blogging friend ask me why do i create so many blogs. Actually, blogging is a way of getting revenue online. This is by writing paid post in your blog. This was introduced to us by a person I will never forget. I started blogging last 2007 and I had written around 1000 post, not all paid actually. But it still counts as my post. This is what we call blogging for money.

How does it works? Well for starters, you must create your own blog. There are two known platforms right now that are easy to manage and understand. These are Blogger and Wordpress but there are also others that you can use as platform for your blogging career. After you have created your blog, you must continue to write and write and write and write until you get your blog's Page Rank. You can check you blog's page rank accessing page rank determination site.

Usually blog should have a Page Rank after 2 months or even earlier. Page Rank is determined by Google. You might be wondering why page rank is important. It is because Page Rank reflects the blogging habit of the blog owner, in short term actually. It is also an indicator how well a blogger writes in his/her articles as it is posted in the blog.

Page Rank is not permanent! Yes, it is because there are blogs that were penalized by Google. Only Google knows how and when to remove a Page Rank of a blog. That is their discretion. Some would say that because of paid post and bad links. But actually every thing is under Google's power. To maintain your Page Rank, you must post always. Write as many articles as you want. The more the merrier.

I would like to mention some of my blogs that you might be interested to look at and read some of my articles. Weblinkx, Medical Chronicles, Firelynx, Lynxfast, View Me Online, Its All About Brian

No comments: