Thursday, April 17, 2008

MOVING TO A NEW CITY

My brother and his wife are planning to move to another city. This plan was conceptualized after the death of my brother's father-in-law last March. The reason for their moving is that the family of my brother's wife has a family business in that city. They are moving to Pagadian City maybe by next year. The plan of moving to another city is quite difficult because the family business that awaits there is not a solely owned. My brother's wife has 3 other siblings, all in their mature age, that rely on the proceeds of that business for their livelihood. According to my brother, only his wife has the know how to handle the operation of the business. Handling a business that is owned by 4 people is very hard because of the authority on who is incharge, especially in the financials. I guess I just have to wait and see what happens next.

No comments: