Thursday, June 19, 2008

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

I really cant imagine that today is my birthday. For me it is just an ordinary day that needs not to be celebrated. Others think that I am too thrifty in celebrating my birthday but I think for practical reasons, I made the right decision. At the office, I was greeted several times by my work companions. The food in connection to my birthday will be prepared tomorrow. I am so thankful to have an officemate in the name of May Garcia to help me in preparing for tomorrows celebration as belated to my birthday.

Last year, I celebrated my birthday only here in my house. I have only two guest, my mother and my girlfriend who will soon be my wife. Now, my only guest is my mother. I bought a cake and cooked a little for the viand for tonight. Even though I have limited guests, I am still happy to have reached this age. Well, all I can say is happy birthday to me.

No comments: